Using the Payments tab in Seller Hub
The Payments tab in Seller Hub helps you keep track of all the payouts you receive from eBay. If you’re not using Seller Hub yet, we encourage sellers to opt in to benefit from the additional features.
The information on this page applies only to customers who live in Malaysia, Singapore, or the Philippines. Customers who live outside these locations should read our article on Using the Payments tab in Seller Hub.
From the Payments tab in Seller Hub, you can track the money you earn on eBay from the moment the buyer's order is confirmed, to when eBay initiates your payout. In the Summary section, you’ll find an overview of your payment information. For more detailed information, other sections include All transactions, Payouts and Reports.
Information available in the Summary section
In the Summary section, under Payments, you'll find an overview of your payment information, including your Available, On hold, and Processing funds, recent transactions and payment settings.
The payout currency will be in US dollars. Any transactions processed in a different currency will be converted to US dollars.
From the Summary section, you can:
- Review your funds: See the status of your Available, On hold, and Processing funds, including the amount in your last payout, and when your next payout is scheduled to be initiated
- Change where or when you get paid: Update the Payoneer account you receive payouts to, or switch between Daily or Weekly payouts
- Track your transactions: See the recent activity on your account, including information on sales, payouts, shipping labels, and more
If you need to update your details with Payoneer for your payouts, your Payoneer account information may need to be verified before you can continue to receive payouts. For more information, see our article on updating your Payoneer details.
Information available in the All transactions section
The All transactions section lists all of your transactions related to payments, including information on sales, refunds, claims, disputes, holds, shipping labels, transfers, and payouts.
Here's an explanation of each type of transaction:
- Sale: An order that’s been paid for
- Refund: A credit to a buyer for a returned item, offered or accepted by the seller
- Claim: A charge or credit related to an eBay Money Back Guarantee (eMBG) claim
- Payment dispute: A charge or credit related to a chargeback
- Hold: Funds placed on hold due, for example, to a transaction dispute opened by the buyer, including returns, cancellations, eMBG claims, and chargebacks
- Shipping label: A charge or credit related to a shipping label payment
- Transfer: Funds transferring in or out from your on-file payment method
- Payout: Payment from your available funds to your Payoneer account
We apply a status to each transaction so you can easily keep track.
Here’s an explanation of each transaction status:
- Available funds: The amount you will be paid in your next payout. Generally, funds that appear Available are the total of all completed transactions, excluding applicable fees and any other selling costs, and any transactions on hold
- Your Available funds may change if we process any additional orders or refunds before your next payout. It may also change if you list any new items as the fees will be deducted from this amount
- Processing: Your buyer has paid and the funds are still processing. As long as the order is confirmed, you can send the item
- On hold: The funds on an order are restricted, for example, the order has an open claim against it. You'll see a reason for the hold and an estimated release date, where possible
- We'll also provide guidance on how to resolve any outstanding issues with a payment to help you get the funds released. You can find more information about why funds may be placed on hold in our Payments on hold article
- Completed: The payment has been processed
- Open: Funds are in dispute, and may be placed On hold
- Released: Funds that were on hold have now been released. These funds will now show in Available funds rather than On hold funds
You can filter your transactions by status, dates, or by searching for a specific order ID.
Information available in the Payouts section
The Payouts section provides you with an overview of all your payouts. You can see the total amount of each payout, when it was initiated, the Payoneer account it was sent to, and how many transactions were included. You can also track the status of your payouts, and search for specific payouts by date, buyer username, order number, or unique payout ID.
Here's an explanation of each payout status:
- Created: A Payout ID has been created by eBay and the payout is initiated to begin the process of payment
- Processing: The payout has been initiated by eBay and is in the process of being sent to your Payoneer account
- Returned: The payout has been initiated by eBay, but an issue has occurred with your Payoneer account or eBay. We will notify you by email and retry initiating the payout. You may also check your Payoneer account status
- Blocked: Your payout method could be invalid, or may have been blocked by eBay. You should check My eBay Messages for more information on the possible issue
- Funds sent: Your payout is successful. eBay has sent your payout, and you can access your funds within minutes in your Payoneer account
You can select the payout ID to see a more detailed breakdown of each transaction in your payout. This includes the status, amount, and fees associated with each transaction, and a link to the order details.
Information available in the Reports section
From the Reports section, you can download your Transaction report, Payout report, Tax invoice, and Financial statement. For more details on payments reports, see our article on Reconciling your eBay sales transactions.
You can view the details of your payouts, orders, selling costs and fees from the Payments tab in Seller Hub.